Donuts, hot chocolate, and coffee on a cold October morning – what more could you want?!
Saturday October 8, 2022
Started in 2012, the Sandy’s Donut Run is a CULT CLASSIC FOR EVERYONE!! Taking off 2020 and 2021 due to COVID, we’re SUPER EXCITED to be back in 2022 for our 10th Anniversary Run!!
10th Year – This is THE YEAR TO RUN FOR THE DONUTS!!
With the Long John 10K and the Donut 5K , there is a distance for you! Both distances include a donut Aid Station, called the Donut Zone, halfway through the race. Here you can replenish yourself with a tasty Sandy’s donut and if you completely finish a donut, you can take one minute off your finish time!
Race Week Info
- Packet Pickup will take place at Sandy’s Donuts on Main Ave.
- Packet Pickup is Friday, October 7th from 11AM to 6PM. All packets should be picked up during this time and not Saturday morning due to the large number of participants that are registered.
- It is okay to pick up packets for other people
Race Start Times
- The 5K will start at 8AM & the 10K will start at 8:10AM
- Both races will start and finish at Westgo Square (405 Main Ave. W). We will start from inside the Westgo Square warehouse located on the east side of the building.
- Parking is available in the parking lot directly across the street (to the east) of Westgo Square and south of Sandy’s Donuts. Please do not park in the parking lot of Sandy’s Donuts as they will be open for Sandy’s regular customers.
There is a Donut Zone in each of the races where you will have a Sandy’s donut with water! Eat a full donut and take a minute off your time!
Have a question? Need an answer? We are here for you! Just fill out the form and we’ll get back to you!
The Sandy’s Donut Run is proud to support The New Life Center in Fargo. As such, a portion of your race registration fees will be donated to this.